(no subject)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:01:46 +0200 (CEST)

Pavel,

It seems, it's your "FIXME", so the explanation goes:

                rawsms->UserDataLength += headers[type].length + 1;
                        /* FIXME: I don't know why + 1 is needed */
                rawsms->Length += headers[type].length + 1;
                        /* FIXME: I don't know why + 1 is needed */
User Data looks like:
| A | UDH 1 | UDH 2 | ... | User Data
                          ^ UDH ends here
UDH N are use data headers as described in udh_data.header
User Data is user data ;-)
A is the length of all UDH parts together (total length of the UDH) plus
itself (1)
So this one is just for A. udh_data.length contains only the length of the
UDH part.

I'm killing this FIXMEs.