getsecuritycode (before Re: congratulation)

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: getsecuritycode (before Re: congratulation)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 18:04:56 +0200 (CEST)

> > the problem is that --getsecuritycode with 6110, 5110, etc. model aren't
> > implemented.

> Oh, I thouht Bozo ported all 0.3.x functionality to 0.4.x for the 6110
> driver. Thanks for spotting. I'm adding this to my short-term todo list.

ok, when you do it, send me an e-mail :-)

Ah! and i think that when an operation is not implemented, gnokii should
tell me with or wihout --enable-debug

(line 348 from phones/nk6100.c)

before enable debug, I was thinking that the problem was in my cable,
phone version, etc...

----
Carles Pina i Estany    || address@hidden address@hidden
        http://www.pinux.info