Re: "segmentation fault"

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: "segmentation fault"
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 22:49:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Pawel Kot wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Sep 2002, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
>
> > Doing gnokii --smsreader, with gnokii-0.4.3 and gnokii from CVS:
>
> Thanks for the patch. Looks good except rmdir("/tmp/sms") is bogus.
> Anyway, I wouldn't expect --smsreader working at the moment.

My patch is very bogus... /tmp/sms is possible that exist before mkdir.

We should test if /tmp/sms exist, is directory and is writeable.

With my patch, sometimes don't work... (after receiving a message, does a
"Segmentation fault"!!!)

Excuse for my ugly patch... but tuesday I have an exam and I am nervous
:-)

----
Carles Pina i Estany    || address@hidden address@hidden
        http://www.pinux.info