Re: More Questions on smsd

From: Stefan Schoeman
Subject: Re: More Questions on smsd
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 12:52:47 +0200

> this is already implemented in CVS i think. Its called the file-module
> (libfile).
> Check the archive of this mailinglist from Juli or early August for a
thread
> from me called Additional feature for smsd or something like that.

OK, this is great. So someone has already written script execute
functionality to smsd ?
Please excuse the ignorance, but I've never used CVS before. If I understand
correctly,
CVS is a mechanism to keep one's source up to date with multiple people
working on it (have a good laugh- I've really never worked with this before,
and I'm not a Linux coding guru ;)

Now I have the gnokii-0.4.3 source installed. So how do I get all the other
goodies (like file.c). Do I just
download them one by one off theweb-based CVS at Savannah ?

Thanks again for all your help so far.