Re: getsms when sms incoming?

From: larry lefthook
Subject: Re: getsms when sms incoming?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:28:00 +0000

From: Pawel Kot <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:38:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, larry lefthook wrote:

> I hope that these are not at Docs...
> I 'm asking what happens when I use --getsms at the same time when i'm
> receiving a message. Can the message get corrupted? (same memory place). And

I don't think so. Nokia's comminucation is that slow that I don't think it
may happen.

> is there problems with receiving a message & sending with gnokii at the same
> time?

Yes, there are problems. Nokia phones are not capable to do it.

What happens then if gnokii is trying to send a message at same time when message is coming in, does gnokii wait? Or what happens to the message which is incoming if gnokii is already sending another. Perhaps it is not then possible make a logo server with gnokii or could I do it with another gsm-phone for outgoing messages?