Unreadable text

From: Benjamín Encuentra
Subject: Unreadable text
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 02:02:41 +0200

Hi all,

I've the next scenario:
- Lotus Domino Server routing SMTP mail to internet.
- Debian Server with Alamin gateway smtp->sms runing with gnokki and
  connected a Nokia 5110 phone to serial port.

Basically all works correctly but text is unreadable if the message
contains no-ascii characters. I've tried to change some parameters about
encoding with no
results. Does anybody knows where can be the problem?.

Thanks for your help, I'm very bored with this.
B.Encuentra