Nokia 6250 and the --divert function

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson
Subject: Nokia 6250 and the --divert function
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:25:18 +0000

Hello,

I was trying to use Gnokii to configure the call diversion of a
Nokia 6250 cell phone.

So far no luck - I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if this is due
to the fact that the divert code is unfinished, or because this
particular phone doesn't support setting diversions over the data
cable.  Would I have better luck with a 7110?

I'm using a DLR-3P cable and gnokii 0.4.3.

 address@hidden                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/
Spammers, please send plenty of email to: address@hidden