Bug report: xgnokii 0.4.3 Nokia 6210 netmonitor not working

From: Philipp Haeuser
Subject: Bug report: xgnokii 0.4.3 Nokia 6210 netmonitor not working
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:37:32 +0200

Hi,

I just installed gnokii 0.4.3 (tarball) on my x86 Linux box with a
Nokia 6210, phone software Version 05.27 of 01-08-01.

I use a serial DLR-3 cable to connect the phone to my computer.

After connecting, xgnokii displays the battery and signal status,
I can also read the contact lists from the phone and SIM, everything
else seems to work fine, too.
When I switch to net monitor mode in the menu, the net
monitor does not display any data, but I'm getting
the following output on the console:

 UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
request: 0x40 / 0x0005
00 01 00 7e 01                                  |    ~
reply: 0x40 / 0x0004
01 01 ff 00                                     |   ÿ
Please read Docs/Reporting-HOWTO and send a bug report!
UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
request: 0x40 / 0x0005
00 01 00 7e 03                                  |    ~
reply: 0x40 / 0x0004
01 01 ff 00                                     |   ÿ
Please read Docs/Reporting-HOWTO and send a bug report!
UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
request: 0x40 / 0x0005
00 01 00 7e 04                                  |    ~
reply: 0x40 / 0x0004
01 01 ff 00                                     |   ÿ
Please read Docs/Reporting-HOWTO and send a bug report!
UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
request: 0x40 / 0x0005
00 01 00 7e 05                                  |    ~
[...]

and so on, the error messages go on forever.

Attached to this mail is my /etc/gnokiirc file.

To me, it looks as if it is not a problem with my phone, as with
various Window$ tools,  the net monitor works fine.

Could you have a look at this problem ?

gnooki is a great piece of software, I think, keep up the
good work! :)

Regards
Philipp