Sening an operator logo to another mobile phone

From: Daniel Hofmann
Subject: Sening an operator logo to another mobile phone
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 19:43:06 +0200

Hi,

several times i tried to send an operator logo to another mobile phone.
In this case it was a Nokia 7110 at the computer and a Nokia 3210 which
received the operator logo. Sending works fine using gnokii, but when
the 3210 receives the operator logo, i couldn't save it on the display.
I could look at it, save it or throw it away, but if i choosed save, nothing
happened. i got only a blank display and thats all.
Does anyone know what the problem is? Or what I`m doing wrong?

Thanx, Daniel