8250 support

From: Roger So
Subject: 8250 support
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 18:39:11 +1000

Hello,

While trying out gnokii, I was really surprised to find that the 8250 is
not supported, but the 8210 is, even though the two are _really_
similar.

So I digged through the code, looking for references to "8210" and
adding "8250" to them, and guess what, nearly everything works!

There's some problem with phonebook entries however; the names of the
entries are either blank, or have spaces in every other character (eg
" J o h n").  But I'm surprised that I've come this far with only
minimal changes -- even logos and ringtones work.

The attached patch is against 0.4.3.

Thanks for the great work in gnokii!

Roger
--
  Roger So                 Debian Developer
  Sun Wah Linux Limited    i18n/L10n Project Leader