Re: building on Mac OS X

From: Daniel Farnworth
Subject: Re: building on Mac OS X
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:55:30 +0100

Hi,

Well done for the port!

Any chance of mailing me the binary or the Project Builder file?

TIA
Dan

> Am Montag, 30.09.02, um 17:46 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Diggory
> Laycock:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I saw in the list archives from this month that gnokii works with Mac
>> OS X.
> Yes it does with some minor changes, but I build it with Project
> Builder because make doesn't work
>

>> I just checked out gnokii from CVS and tried to build it.
> Well I haven't tried the newest CVS yet. I built a working version
> about two weeks ago (0.5.0pre). If it's OK for everybody I send you the
> working binary of gnokii. I haven't build any other binary though.
>
> Roddi

Daniel Farnworth
IT Manager
The Creative Partnership
address@hidden
http://www.thecreativepartnership.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)20 7439 7762
Fax: +44 (0)20 7494 1587

PGP Public Key available

authorised to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged
address@hidden immediately and then delete this
email from your system. Any views or opinions presented in this email are
The Creative Partnership. The Creative Partnership has taken every
reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been
swept for viruses. However, The Creative Partnership cannot accept liability
for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise
that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.