Re: MBUS protocol and Nokia 5125

From: Eduardo Spremolla
Subject: Re: MBUS protocol and Nokia 5125
Date: 23 Oct 2002 15:58:36 -0300

I did not tray the lates cvs ( shame on me ;-) but with 0.4 it worked.
you have to init it many times, the best chance is with the phone just
turned on.

5125 is tdma, and only a sub set of options work with it.
memory in and out, get startup logo and I was working on set startup
logo.
the dial comand also works ok.
I you get any int on reciving sms with it PLEASE give us a call.

LALO