nokia 6330 and bluetooth

From: Hans-Cees Speel
Subject: nokia 6330 and bluetooth
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:31:14 +0200

Hi,
I saw in the maillist that nokia 6330 and irda can work with gnokii.

My question is if anyone has it working with bluetooth.

I have a nokia 6330 and a \n usb-bluetooth device:
the bluetooth-zio
http://www.scm-pc-card.de/1024eng/index.htm
http://www.scm-pc-card.de/downloads/bluetooth/bluetooth_zio.htm

which works ok with the nokia 6310 under windows xp.

However I want a real os and thus to make it work under linux.

Any comments if this can work are welcome. I know bluetooth
needs the bluez stack, but I am wondering if the gnokii software
can work with that?

I am also wondering on a different note how to use the gnokii to
dial-in with an isp if I had a phone-cable. Can't really find that
anywhere.

greetings

Hans-Cees
Theories come and go, the frog stays [F. Jacob]
Hans-Cees Speel http://www.hanscees.com
pgp public key at http://www.hanscees.com/hcs.asc

Editor "Journal of Memetics Evolutionary Models of Information
Transmission"
http://www.cpm.mmu.ac.uk/jom-emit
submit papers to the new managing editors at
address@hidden or address@hidden