Feature requests.

From: Ian Stuart
Subject: Feature requests.
Date: 30 Oct 2002 11:53:40 +0000

Having installed gnokii (thanks for all the help there), I have a couple
of suggestions:

1) The install docs says to do:

    make [install|install-suid|install-strip|install-ss]

but it never actually says (a) whet the different options *are*, or
*why* you would chose one over the other.

2) In the (xgnokii) phonebook handler, would it be possible to restrict
the display to show either the SIM phonebook only, the phone phonebook
only, or (as now) both.

I tend to keep a copy of my core contacts on the sim card as well as the
phone, so that I can transfer the sim to another phone and still have
the numbers :)

3) In the (xgnokii) SMS window, the actual message shown remains the
last one viewed, even if you change message-box, or delete the message.

------------------
(x)gnokii is superb, and I'm glad I've found it. Many thansk to all the
developers...

--
--==++
Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty