Re: size of the name field in the phonebook.

From: Ian Stuart
Subject: Re: size of the name field in the phonebook.
Date: 31 Oct 2002 08:51:14 +0000

On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 07:50, Ulrich Hopp wrote:
> yes, that's right. Right mouse click on
>
> xgnokii -> Options->phone
Ta...
(see, you've thought of it all :)

> There you can change the name length for SIM and Phone. AFAIK not docomented
> anywhere but reading the sources helps sometimes :-)
Ahhh - C-code.. Nope, not my field.
Perl on the other hand....

> Changing the length results in a segmentation fault for me (Nokia 6310), but
> at the moment I'm not using the latest CVS.
> I'll test it on weekend again, but I guess Ian will be faster ;-)
If I change it, and is segfaults, will the restarted code revert to the
old length?

(I'll test it :)

--
--==++
Ian Stuart: Edinburgh University Data Library.

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not beauty