Re: Trying to connect to a 6250

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Trying to connect to a 6250
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 22:45:12 +0100 (CET)

On 30 Oct 2002, Ian Stuart wrote:

Just for the record. Thanks to Mariusz Mazur fir hints and explanation.

> address@hidden tmp]# rm -rf gnokii-20021029
>
> address@hidden tmp]# tar xzf gnokii-current.tar.gz
>
> address@hidden tmp]# cp -v config.* gnokii-20021029/
> `config.guess' -> `gnokii-20021029/config.guess'
> `config.sub' -> `gnokii-20021029/config.sub'

This is not needed. We have them in config/ drectory.

> address@hidden tmp]# cd gnokii-20021029/
>
> address@hidden gnokii-20021029]# gettextize

[...]
You miss aclocal here. Running aclocal here probably would avoid all
further problems. Or simply run autogen.sh

> checking linux/irda.h usability... no
> checking linux/irda.h presence... yes
> configure: WARNING: linux/irda.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: linux/irda.h: check for missing prerequisite
> headers?
> configure: WARNING: linux/irda.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
> result

That is quite strange. Do you still have this? Could you show config.log?