Re: MBUS problem - Nokia 61xx and compatible (Piotr C.)

From: Piotr C.
Subject: Re: MBUS problem - Nokia 61xx and compatible (Piotr C.)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:25:24 +0100

----- Wiadomość oryginalna -----
Od: "Cesario Simőes Jr" <address@hidden>
Do: <address@hidden>
Wysłano: 4 listopada 2002 14:26

>     I'm writing a program to ATMEL AT89S8252 to make a Nokia 5125 (TDMA)
and
> 3280 (CDMA) dial and send Short Messages via MBUS

(...)

Thanks. I looked into M2BUS_WaitforIdle function and actually don't know
what does it do. It lowers DTR for a while, which means that the MAX232
power supply is switched off. How does it influence the phone? I use
external power supply so it does nothing in fact. I can't check if gnokii
works alright with 5110/6110 MBUS (no linux) but believe so ;-)

Regards,

Piotr C.