Problems with nokia 7110

From: Andre Cruz
Subject: Problems with nokia 7110
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 19:35:06 +0000 (WET)

Hello. This is the first time I tried gnokii.
I use a dlr3 cable and it works in windows with FoneSync.

My gnokkirc file has:

port = /dev/ttyS0
model = 7110
initlength = 1
connection = dlr3p

I tried several operations and none work.

address@hidden edevil]# gnokii --getsms IN 1
GNOKII Version 0.4.3
GetSMS IN 1 failed! (Command timed out.)

address@hidden edevil]# gnokii --monitor
GNOKII Version 0.4.3
Entering monitor mode...

Nothing happens. I also tried 0.5.0pre1 and had the same results.

I also tried initlength = default and connection = serial.

Please help. Thanks.

SAPO ADSL.PT Agora o kit apenas por 75 Eur. e tráfego ilimitado até ao final de
2002!