Raw ringtones for Nokia 6110

From: Yuriy Synov
Subject: Raw ringtones for Nokia 6110
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 22:53:10 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'm writing a program that reads/writes/sends ringtones for Nokia 6110. As I discovered from gnokii source, I can write ringtones to 6110 in both Smart Messaging and so-called 'raw' format, but I can read ringtones only in raw format. Therefore I have to parse this format. Could anybody please tell me where I can find the necessary documentation? Gnokii doesn't seem to parse this format, it simply saves it 'as is', and uses Smart Messaging format to upload ringtones.

Best regards,

Yuriy Synov.