Re: gnokii-users digest, Vol 1 #357 - 5 msgs

From: Tobie Kerridge
Subject: Re: gnokii-users digest, Vol 1 #357 - 5 msgs
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:23:37 +0000

Hi Roddi,

thanks and yup, I looked in /dev/ at my tty devices, and set this line in ./gnokiirrc

port = /dev/tty.USA19QI213P1.1

ah, just realised I'm using the keyspan USA-19Qi with the pc style rs-232 port! Do you think this would have an impact?

And, after doing some digging I found your "mac os x read me" on the cvs which was pretty enlightening. I see I have an unsupported phone, I got me a 3330. Should I try to get hold of a 6210 or will other versions get support?

bests wishes,
Tobie