Re: problems with gnokii and 6310i on linux

From: pulleman
Subject: Re: problems with gnokii and 6310i on linux
Date: 23 Feb 2003 11:48:18 +0100

well interesting.
I provided the debug to pawel (dont want to bother the alias with big
attachment)

i was using the pl2303 usb-to-serial adapter on a ibm t22.
now I enabled the onboard com-port (which isn'T enabled by default) and
look it works much better !!!!

maybe this is related to the usb-bridge, or the 2303.....don't know yet.
haven't had usb problems so far, and the 2303 was working well, but i
used it only @9600.....

very strange

pulleman