GN_PHONEBOOK_NUMBER_MAX_LENGTH for nk65xx

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: GN_PHONEBOOK_NUMBER_MAX_LENGTH for nk65xx
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 16:14:59 +0300

Hello, has anyone else noticed that the GN_PHONEBOOK_NUMBER_MAX_LENGTH  as
defined in include/gnokii/common.h, is actually 60 characters for the nk65xx
phones (eg. 6310i), and not just 48? I have successfully tried this with my
own 6310i and I have found that I can store 60 character entries in eg.
postal address and note. Maybe we should have a per-model-family policy on
these constants?

Dimitris

--
Remember, the meek shall inherit nothing.