Re: 6310i and bluetooth

From: Matthew Johnson
Subject: Re: 6310i and bluetooth
Date: 13 May 2003 10:39:39 +0100

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 02:30, Ing. Jozef Sakalos wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've just subscribed to this maling list as I want to know if gnokii
> - and especially xgnokii - supports Nokia 6310i over bluetooth.
>
> I mean REAL 6310i driver, NOT AT.

Yes, it does, but since the support hasn't made it to the changelog yet,
I assume you still need the CVS version, and possibly the attached patch
(which is what I am running, and it works fine) - although I the patch
has probably been merged into CVS.

--
Matthew Johnson. <address@hidden>

PGP Key ID: 0x5BE86FB9