WIN32 problem

From: Giorgio
Subject: WIN32 problem
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:19:37 +0200

have successfully compiled Win32 version 0.5.2 and it is running after some small bugs already fixed.
The last one remaining is a lock in initialization phase. I use the library only to send SMSs and if I execute
step by step the code it works perfectly, but if I run it without breakpoints I never exit gn_gsm_initialise() call.
Any idea about this? I suspect some Windows incompatibility in __sm_block_timeout() function.
Best regards
Giorgio