6310i and Bluetooth: SOLVED

From: Dimitris Stasinopoulos
Subject: 6310i and Bluetooth: SOLVED
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:00:07 +0300

In a previous mail, I said I had some problems using my 6310i with
Bluetooth in FBUS mode and gnokii. When using 0.5.0rc3, the phone would
reset itself (wrong octets/id and broken Nokia firmware), and when using
0.5.0rc4, the connection would time out (no reaction on the phone or the
USB dongle LEDs). So, I assumed it must be either a bluez stack problem
or a gnokii rc3->rc4+ problem. I copied files fbus.c, fbus-phonet.c,
fbus-phonet.h and nk6510.c from rc4 to rc3 (back porting :-)) and yes! It
worked...I suspect there is a problem in the bluetooth layer init code
somewhere, in versions rc4+. The problem exists in 0.5.2 too, so it would
be nice of we could sort this problem... Pawel/Marcel: If you need any
additional info, please contact me.

Dimitris

--
A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment his code!