3300 questions

From: Marcin Skotis
Subject: 3300 questions
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:57:03 +0200

Hi there,

I've spent some time looking info about data cable to nokia 3330 and
features provided by it. Now I know less than before I started.
1) What kind of cable is necessery to connect to this phone? FBUS only is
enough to get all capabilities or I have to build FBUS/MBUS?
2) Does gnokii or any other application (can be ms-windows) can make a data
call (GPRS kind) for me? Some say that it's not possible, others say that it
is and another say that it even has a modem in it - I'm really confused.
3) Is' there any possibility to build only a connector to original Nokia
cable DAU-9 or DLR-3P (because I can  get both) and plug it into 3330?

That's all for now I think. Thank You all in advance I'll be waiting
anxiously for answers.