Re: 6310i, bluetooth and resets.

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: 6310i, bluetooth and resets.
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:16:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Dimitris Stasinopoulos wrote:

> Not really, since the channel is binded to rfcomm0, but not connected!
> Oh well, since I can't provide any further information, I'll try to track the
> problem down and see what I will find. But all that after 0.3.0 :-)

I think rc3->rc4 change was that one when we really implemented FBUS
support for nk6510 driver. It would mean then that FBUS over bluetooth
never worked for you...

pkot
PS. If anyone sent any email without the reponse over last 2 weeks, please
resend. I must have missed id. I had really lots of emails to read...