FreeBsd smsd

From: Officina dei Bit s.n.c. -* Dal Cero Paolo *-
Subject: FreeBsd smsd
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:08:24 +0200

Hi all

I'm unable to install the smsd program under FreeBsd 4.8 (with MySql)
I have intalled the Gnokii ports and the program run correctly with my 6150 but if i try to install the smsd program under /usr/ports/comms/gnokii/work/gnokii-0.5.0/smsd directory the make program tell me this:

"../Makefile.global", line 65: Missing dependency operator
"../Makefile.global", line 67: Need an operator
"../Makefile.global", line 78: Need an operator
"../Makefile.global", line 80: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 22: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 24: Need an operator
"Makefile", line 72: Missing dependency operator
"Makefile", line 73: Could not find depend
"Makefile", line 74: Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

i have read the README but i don't find nothing ...
i have set the MySql database (sms) and the table into it

I'm a newbie .. sorry :)

Can anyone help me ???