Re: Nokia 6800

From: Petr Baum
Subject: Re: Nokia 6800
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:33:12 +1000

Hi.

I went through quite a few gnokii / xgnokii commands and options so far but
list of things which do not work is too long. As a matter of fact, I found no
way how to get any image to the Gallery at all. I found out only one way how
to get any text form my PC into the mobile so far: to send it from xgnokii as
SMS - using my own 6800 - to my own number. It is a bit silly way to get
shopping list to the organiser already connected to the PC over irda.

Are there any tricks I missed?

Petr