GSM SMS Charset

From: JOSERIVERAPONCE
Subject: GSM SMS Charset
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:32:33 GMT

Hi,

I have a problem with the gsm charset.
I've looked at:
gnokii-0.5.2/common/gsm-encoding.c
perl-5.8.0/ext/Encode/ucm/gsm0338.ucm
http://www.unicode.org/Public/MAPPINGS/ETSI/GSM0338.TXT

But I can't find most acute vowels (as used in Spanish and French):
For example:
U+00ED LATIN SMALL LETTER I WITH ACUTE

As I don't have a cable to my gsm phone, I'd like if someone could type
the 10 acute vowels (Lowercase and Uppercase) and send me the raw
downloaded message from the phone so I can see how they are encoded.

It would be great if anyone could send me the complete charset.

If anyone know or can help me, please contact me.