Re: nokia 3200 support?

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: nokia 3200 support?
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:39:30 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 12:38:08PM +0100, Bostjan Muller wrote:
> Is there any chance of seing nokia 3200 support any time soon in gnokii
> project?
>
> I'd really like to be able to set it up/backup, upload files to/from it
> in linux.

A lot of phones are compatible with an existing one. Download the
tarball, and look into the Docs/FAQ to see what you have to do to test
it yourself. Look into the entry starting "My phone is not mentioned
as supported by gnokii". My bet is 3200 is compatible with a 6510.
Please let us know the result.

Bye,
Bozo