gnokii 0.5.10

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.5.10
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 17:40:58 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

New version of gnokii is released. Numerous bugfixes are included. Also
some new features in there: --deletephonebook option was introduced by
demand of many people.

Source tarball are at www.gnokii.org and ftp.gnokii.org (this is currently
a nickname for urtica). I'll put there binaries for win32, macosx and
fedora core 1 soon.

I'm aiming into 0.6.0 release with some rewrite of gnokii parsing options,
and some api functions changes.

We're looking also for ideas and developers for newer phones support.
Recent Nokia models have poor support to AT commands (just for call and
SMS handling). We'd like to support them at the first shot using obex and
syncml probably. In longer term we'll do probably some more: Bozo
suggested writing sme application for the symbian os to communicate with
gnokii (this is the solution for symbian based phones only of course).
Then we could take everything we need from gnokii. We're opened for the
suggestions and solutions.

regards,