Re: gnokii 0.5.10, 6310i, 3 bugs regarding vcard format

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.5.10, 6310i, 3 bugs regarding vcard format
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 13:33:15 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Costin Grigoras wrote:

Hi Costin,

I'll review th eproblems you described, but I'd appreciate if you'd send
debug output when trying to write things.

> 4. (i don't know if this is a gnokii or kdepim problem but) synchronization
> between kaddressbook (kde 3.2) and the phone is broken, kaddressbook
> segfaults when trying to synchronize.

This may be either some bug in implementing it in KDE or library
incompatibility. Or something. Backtracing the kaddressbook core would say
you where the problem lies. You may also try knokiisync to do the job.

mailto:address@hidden
http://www.gnokii.org/