Re: I broke my Nokia 7250i

From: T. Ribbrock
Subject: Re: I broke my Nokia 7250i
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:57:19 +0100

On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 01:21:52AM +0100, Pawel Kot wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Hadley Rich wrote:

> > I found gnokii today and have been playing with my 7250i

> > Using gnokii cvs from approx 4 hours ago

> > I adjusted the source to include the 7250i, copying the details from
> > the 6610 as it is a similar phone.

> Sorry for that long delay in the response. I was trying to figure out
> anything useful. But unfortunately *nothing* seems wrong. I'm gona give my
> Nokia 6310 a hard try using irda device.

Hm - that makes me curious: The symptoms the OP describes are similar to
the 6100 problems. From usage (my wife has a 6610, while I have the
6100), it looks like the 6610 is similar to the 6100 - and apparently
the 7250, too. Could this be some problem with the whole family?
(Having two of those phones in our family, I'm obiously interested in
the outcome... ;-) )

Cheerio,

Thomas
                Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.ribbrock.org