Re: Timeout variable in .gnokiirc

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Timeout variable in .gnokiirc
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:54:55 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 11:42:54PM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> >    http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnokii-users/2004-02/msg00052.html
> The above message is about the 3390.  Did someone suggest that the
> battery may fit onto the other side of the lead end that fits into the
> phone, as with the 3310.

Only the beginning of the mail is important in this case. If you see
the following:

    root(pts/3)@paris:~# gnokii --monitor
    GNOKII Version 0.5.8
    Timeout: aborting command ``/usr/lib/gnokii/gnokii'' with signal 9
    /usr/bin/gnokii: line 16: 20248 Killed timeout $TIMEOUT $BINARY "$@

It means it's a debian related problem. /usr/bin/gnokii is a script
and the real gnokii called /usr/lib/gnokii/gnokii. I don't know why
debian do this.

Bye,
Bozo