Re: working nokia 5510 with data cable to give away

From: Olivier Kaloudoff
Subject: Re: working nokia 5510 with data cable to give away
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:05:23 +0100 (CET)

Hi Sachin,

   I already sent the phone and data cable to Poland ..
but there is a chance I can buy a cheap data cable (Nokia
Original) and offer it to you, that would be one of my modest
contribution to gnokii :)

   Please send me your postal address, and I'll tell you in
less than 6 ours if I succeeded to buy the cable at ebay.

Best Regards,

Olivier Kaloudoff