Re: setting up smsd with MySQL

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: Re: setting up smsd with MySQL
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:30:10 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Sankaranarayanan Mahadevan wrote:

> Now i'm in the process of setting up smsd.
> How to set up smsd with mysql database?
> I read that we have to edit the Makefile and change
> every instance of the
> path to Mysql installation in DB modules section.
>
> I don't understand what path i need to change.

For mysql we are using dynamic configuration so you only must ensure that
'make' will be able to run mysql_config. If you have correct mysql
installation this should be already done. If not change enviroment variable
for executable paths (its name depends on your shell) or add full absolute
path to invocation of mysql_config.

                                jan