RE: smsd doesn't work with Siemens MC35?

From: Andrija Petrovic
Subject: RE: smsd doesn't work with Siemens MC35?
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:09:49 +0100

Well, I've tried to issue this command using the startup_script, but I get

child script failure: normal exit, exit code = 3
I'm not sure if missed something, but here's the script:

#! /usr/sbin/chat -vEf
AT+CPMS="SM","SM","SM"

So, I believe that perhaps it should be best to issue this command directly
from code on initialization.
If the ME memory were empty, program would get a lag of about 35 seconds.
On further program restarts, the ME memory is already full, so no lag will
occur.

Andrija