gnokii 0.6.3\W2K\infrared\nk6150&writecalendarnote

From: Zdeněk Hřib
Subject: gnokii 0.6.3\W2K\infrared\nk6150&writecalendarnote
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 11:03:23 +0100 (CET)

I am proud new user of gnokii. This app is the only one (except for
LogoManager) that can communicate with nk6150 over infrared. (trying Nokia PC
Suite or Oxygen Phone Manager 2 was just one big disappoinment). But
unfortunately my primary goal is to be able to write calendar entries from PC
over IR to the phone. With gnokii I can read calendar entries, I can also
delete them from the phone, but if I try to write the vCaledar file into the
phone it says just something "command called is not implemented in the model"
or something like that. Is it a phone problem or gnokii problem ? Does anyone
have similar experience ? I would also like to ask if it is possible to receive
the calendar entry sent from phone to PC over infrared (like if two nk6150
exchanging their calendar entries). I have not seen such function in gnokii.

thanx

Zdenek Hrib
http://www.bezpecnyinternet.cz
http://ad.seznam.cz/clickthru?spotId=80833