Gnokii with 6600

From: Hasse Hagen Johansen
Subject: Gnokii with 6600
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 20:49:15 +0100

Hi

I have troubles getting gnokii to talk with my phone. I am using version 0.6.3 from the official debian package. I have installed gnapplet.sis file on the phone.

I Does anyone have a working gnokiirc file for such a phone?

I cannot get the CVS version compiled. It says I should copy put some m4 macros in aclocal.m4 but how? And then ignore that it fails on autoheader/autoconf

/Hasse