Re: Maybe wrong model length for 6610?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Maybe wrong model length for 6610?
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 00:02:05 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004, Holger Kiskowski wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:42:00 +0000 (UTC), Holger Kiskowski <address@hidden>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am using:
> >
> > - Gnokii version 0.6.4
> > - Nokia 6610
> > - serial -> irda adapter from Actisys
>
> [...]
>
> I didn't resend this message. It must be a problem on gmane.org's side, as I
> am
> reading/posting through their archive to this mailinglist.
> I will contact them about this.

Well, I might. I review from time to time pending requests (from email
addresses not subscribed to the list). So it was probably that. Sorry for
duplicating your post (I just accept gnokii related posts not looking into
the body).

take care,
p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/