Re: Nokia 6630

From: Giancarlo Iannizzotto
Subject: Re: Nokia 6630
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:38:55 +0100 (CET)

>> I downloaded gnapplet and installed it in my phone,
>> but the program terminates as soon as I launch it.
>> suppose this is not the correct behaviour.

>Has your phone got an IrDA adapter?

No it hasn't

>If it hasn't, try to disable IrDA

Ok, I'll try as soon as I get back home (now I'm
abroad for a week)

>support: edit gnapplet.ini in your phone (you can use
>various tools, e.g. p3nfs) and set irda_support = 0.
>BTW is there any error message?

No I get no error messages: gnapplet starts and closes
immediately, I hardly have time to see it running and
it closes without any message.

Thank you very much for the suggestions: I'll check if
they work and let you know ASAP.
Best regards
Giancarlo

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam,
Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it