Re: nokia 3650

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: nokia 3650
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:41:04 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 07:27:45AM -0700, brendantx wrote:
> I have a nokia 3650 with bluetooth. I am trying to hook this up with my
> computer running windows xp and bluetooth. Please tell me what I need to

gnokii supports this phone (you have to upload gnapplet.sis first), but
windows bluetooth support currently is missing from gnokii. Is it possible
to assign a com port to the rfcomm channel 14 on your phone? If you can
do that, you can try the following setup:

    [global]
    port = COMx:        # replace x with the COM port number
    connection = serial
    model = gnapplet

Bye,
Bozo