Re: address@hidden

From: Philippe Andersson
Subject: Re: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:10:59 +0200

Hi Dorian,

Just a hint: if you're working with a GSM terminal, you may wish to
investigate SMSLink (<http://smslink.sourceforge.net/>). It does process
those SMS IDs, and the command-line client ("sendsms") will report on
them if called with the '-r' command-line option.

The server module could easily be modified to also update the BD entry
for queued messages and store this ID once the message has been sent.

Sorry for the shameless plug. I wrote SMSLink ;-)

HTH

Cheers. Bye.

Ph. A.