Gnokii in Win32

From: CIHAT GOKTUG GURLER
Subject: Gnokii in Win32
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:26:59 +0300

Hi,
I had just downloaded gnokii Win32 package. I'm using DKU-2 cable to connect
Nokia 7250. I can connect to phone using standart Nokia Suite and read SMS.

When I run
gnokii --identify

from Comand Promt I got an error message saying
C:\Documents and Settings\Silencer\Desktop\gnokii-0.6.6>gnokii --identify
GNOKII Version 0.6.6
Couldn't open C:\Documents and Settings\Silencer\_gnokiirc or gnokiirc.

Although _gnokiirc is present is that folder it can not open it for some reason.
When I rename _gnokiirc to gnokiirc it just crashes when I repeat the command
above.

Sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

Goktug Gurler