Re: Not able to compile

From: A. Andria
Subject: Re: Not able to compile
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:56:29 +0700

Ramya T S wrote:

Hi ,

I am doing a mini project on sending sms from PC to mobile phone. I went thro’ this gnokii site and I found it to be of some help to me. I downloaded the code, gnokii-0.6.14 version and tried to compile the code. But I am getting so many errors when I executed the make command.

I tried the gnokii-current-version, even that is not compiling properly.

Can any one PLZ tell me which version is the proper to compile??? I think I am doing some mistake and so its not properly getting compiled.

PLZ tell me the proper procedure of what all should be installed (If required and I am not knowing) and which version to be downloaded and used.

PLZ let me know if any one has already compiled and working on this.

Regards

Ramya

Would you please send the error output so we can examine?

--
Regards,

Asep Andria I.W.
http://asepandria.blogspot.com