Re: gnokii on fedora/planetccrma

From: Ingo Schaefer
Subject: Re: gnokii on fedora/planetccrma
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 12:00:28 +0200

Hallo Martin,
Am Donnerstag, den 14.09.2006, 20:41 +0200 schrieb Martin Tarenskeen:
> The planetccrma
> kernel has been patched and optimized for Music applications (low
> latency).

Could you/the planetccrma guys figure out, what was patched?

> I don't expect much help on this issue here, just wanted to mention
> the problems. Comments are welcome though.

The issue should be reported as a bug to the planetccrma project, so
they could figure out which of the patches destroys gnokii
functionality.

At least you should tell them the issue, even if the don't want to fix
it it could be a kind of FAQ entry on both sides. Maybe one should
create one entry in the gnokii FAQ as well?

Regards,
Ingo
--
"Milchreis schmeckt hervorragend, wenn man ihn kurz vor dem Verzehr
durch ein saftiges Steak ersetzt."