Re: gnokii using irda for model 3200

From: Vikas BN
Subject: Re: gnokii using irda for model 3200
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 17:05:17 +0530

On 9/27/06, Aart Koelewijn <address@hidden> wrote:
Op wo, 27-09-2006 te 11:46 +0530, schreef Vikas BN:

Sorry, not enough information to be of any further help. Did you follow
the instructions in the Gnokii documentation on how to set up a irda
connection?

        I read whatever docs were available and following that itself,
        I set up the 'connection = infrared' line in gnokiirc.

Are you sure irda works on your computer? You should make
sure before you even try to start gnokii.

        I'm sure IR works, though i've tested on Windows. I am not sure
        if it works on Linux.

On my laptop I can set the
infrared port to different protocols, one of them is irda. Following the
instructions worked for me, but I have an other phone and don't know the
6510.

      np. Thanks anyway. :-)

-vikas