Re: making gnokii more accessible

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: making gnokii more accessible
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:17:53 +0300

Pawel Kot wrote:
Indeed. I don't update savannah ftp since it has very inconvenient
interface to do it. As for configure script. I don't want to keep it
in CVS, but someone (Jari?) prepares daily snapshots.

There is a wiki page about CVS builds: http://wiki.gnokii.org/index.php/PreBuiltPackages

It looks like Matthias either ceased providing Ubuntu CVS builds or moved them out of his website. If there is anybody with understanding of creating a .deb package for Gnokii, any help would be appreciated. Naturally the second step would be to run a cron job for building and publishing the resulting package nightly. Please step forward, if you think you could help us.

Regards,
Jari Turkia