Re: gnokii status

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii status
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:35:50 +0200

Hi,

On 4/22/07, Daniel Nylander <address@hidden> wrote:
Pawel Kot skrev:

> Therefore I want to release 0.6.15 more less as it is. If there are
> some serious bugs or regressions please let me know (or better send
> the patch). This is also the time to submit updated translations. See

I'm updating the Swedish translation at the moment and there are some
files missing from the po/POTFILES.in. Another 22 strings will be added
if you add these files.

Great, I'll wait for your update then.

~/gnokii/po$ intltool-update -m

The following files contain translations and are currently not in use.
Please consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/
directory.

common/data/at-emulator.c
common/devices/winbluetooth.c
common/vcal.c

Most of the strings from the libgnokii should not be translatable.
They should provide mostly debug information which I prefer not to be
translated. I will check these files though.

utils/waitcall.c

This has moved to gnokii-extras repository. Please check out CVS.

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this

OK. I was not aware of POTFILES.skip file.

list of left out files has been written in the current directory.

take care,
Pawel Kot